We hope you will love your Sleepy Wilson order, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, unless they are sale items, they can be returned, for either an exchange or refund provided that the following guidelines are observed.
Sleepy Wilson offer FREE returns on all orders returned in the UK. Please contact the Sleepy Wilson Customers Services team in the first instance either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01892 319 814, informing us that you wish to return either part or all of your order.
We will request some basic information regarding your Return so we can locate your order and confirm your details. Once complete you will receive an email from the customer services team authorising your return and providing a PDF of the pre-paid returns label (as necessary). You will need to print and attach this to the returns parcel following the packaging requirements below (1-4).
Please follow the instructions required to ensure your returned item safely makes its way to Sleepy Wilson HQ where we will process the return and if successful issue a refund or provide an exchange as per our Returns Policy, see below. Please note that if a refund is required any shipping fees paid at checkout or on receipt of goods are not refundable and you will be refunded the product cost only.
The customer is responsible for providing accurate returns information and ensuring the item is returned in the same packaging and received by Sleepy Wilson in good order. Failure to do so could either delay or prevent a refund and you may be responsible for any additional costs incurred.
- Please contact us to authorise your return within 28 days of receipt of goods. You can contact us by email on email@example.com or call our customer services team on +44 (0)1892 319 814 - please quote your order number and general reason for return.
- Goods should be returned unworn and packaged as per the original order with all tags intact, neatly folded to protect the silk, wrapped in the original tissue paper and inside the original unmarked gift box or pouch. If you are unable to use the original protective wrapping/packaging please use a suitable alternative as it is the customers responsibility to ensure the good condition of the returned items until receipt by Sleepy Wilson’s fulfilment team.
- Your return should include the original packing slip and our completed returns form (if required) so we are able to identify the return quickly and efficiently. In the case of gifts, please ensure the name of the purchaser is quoted in all correspondences. Failure to do so will result in delays processing the return.
- Once the item has been packaged and the Returns label attached to the parcel please take your item to your local Post Office where they will scan it and deliver to Sleepy Wilson HQ.
- Goods must be received by Sleepy Wilson within 7 days of the authorisation being granted.
We are currently unable to offer free returns for orders placed outside the UK. If you wish to return an order, please post it to the address provided when authorising your return.
We advise that you ship your item(s) using a trustworthy service that is able to insure your order and guarantee delivery. Please keep your postage receipt until we have acknowledged the receipt of your package.
Please note that any international customs duties and taxes paid at checkout or on receipt of goods are not refundable and you will be refunded the product cost only
Subject to stock availability, we will exchange eligible items that are returned to us within 28 days. In cases where we are unable to provide an exchange, we will first offer a credit. The new item will be shipped to you after the returned item has been received by us and checked. Please ensure you request your exchange item(s) using the correct description as displayed on this website when booking the return so we may confirm availability and reserve the item as necessary. Items can only be reserved for a maximum of 7 days.
If you wish to receive a refund for returned items, Sleepy Wilson must be informed of the intended Return within 28 days of the order reaching the customer and any eligible items then need to be returned and reach Sleepy Wilson within 7 days of authorisation. Please note that refunds can only be made to the card originally used to pay for the order, and may take up to 14 days to appear in your account. This is outside of our control and dependant on your card issuer, however Sleepy Wilson will always process your refund within one working day of accepting the return.
Please note that any shipping fees paid at checkout or on receipt of goods are not refundable and you will be refunded the product cost only.
Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered. Sleepy Wilson take every effort to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before dispatching. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear or misuse will not be accepted as faulty. Similarly, we cannot accept responsibility for garments that have been damaged during washing if our wash instructions have not been followed. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear when contacting us about the fault.
If we cannot offer you a replacement, you will have the choice of receiving a credit note or a refund to your card (the original card used to purchase the order) to to the value of the item or order at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred at the time of sale. Please note that refunds can take up to 14 days which is solely dependant on your card issuer and is subject to regulations.
When returning or exchanging a sale item Sleepy Wilson provide you with exactly the same rights as with any order, as set out above. Please note that if you are exchanging a sale item you may only exchange for another item up to the same value as you paid for the original item.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders may require a signature upon receipt.